Thursday 15 August 2013

Absolut Vodka

This is a subject for  us to explore and find out our own style in art direction.
The first assignment in this lesson is ABSOLUT VODKA.

Sketching on papers
For the 1st assignment in this class I was not really clear what is my own art direction. This is my first sketching, using line and shape to explore.



Feeling this is too complicated, so trying to simplify for the next 



Outcome in AI using wacom and pen tools but it is not really stand up and solid. 
Then I move to develop another art direction.


My inspiration came from these images in my research. 


First, I use the element of line and shape to develop 




Then I delete some of the line and start to add triangle shape inside and clipping mask with texture

Texture search from google image.



Try in different opacity and overlapping


Last add on some watercolour texture draw by myself.
   


 The progress



 Final Outcome of absolut vodka.
As usual I like to use shape and watercolour in my artwork. Please give me some comment. I m still in the learning process and develop out my own direction as fast as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment