Tuesday 20 May 2014

Logo that presented myself analysis using Feldman's Method


Watercolour Texture edited by myself

Material : Watercolour & watercolour paper



    

                    




Progress in AI



Draw a circle and using BodoniFLF Bold font.


Choose a colour texture and clipping mask in the circle.



Drawing using pen tool and brushes by Wacom.





Compare with two different texture.



Add a triangle shape make it look more graphically.



Almost done.



Triangle shape on Left hand side and without triangle shape on Right hand side.
Experiment different shape, colour texture and graphic.



Final Outcome.



Look and Feel on a real name card.


Interpretation

The reason why I use "E" is represent my name, it is BodoniFLF Bold font look more stand up, stable and confident. Use the circle and colourful colour in texture as background is want to bring out my passion for art in circle of life. Beside that, the graphic I used is because I like nature and triangle shape bring out the feel of graphic represent I m a Graphic Designer. I believe creative is unlimited so I used my own way to design my own art direction.    








No comments:

Post a Comment